Perturbed Minds is an initiative to discuss more regulations inside Machine Learning and the importance of images, methods, and codes.
AI Audit doesn’t intend to publish somebody’s codes or data but analyzes the impact of image data, looking for plausible robustness testing in medical imaging.
- Create a discussion about medical imaging and robustness by scientific publications, seminars & webinars.
- Manufacturers, academics, health users notified regulatory bodies.
You are welcome to inquire about the work stream and opporunities for collaboration directly with the work stream team.
- General contact Luis Oala, email@example.com / Bruno Sanguinetti, firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular meetings for this work stream take place at the below coordinates.
- Meetings Weekly Friday , 1:00 PM, CET
- Zoom room Click here to join meeting
You can subsbscribe to the work stream mailing list to receive updates and join the asynchronous group chat.
- Group chat https://join.slack.com/t/perturbed-minds/shared_invite/zt-nrmrki43-nKqb1Rw0x3DKxXrh8jr3VA
- Mailing list
We use different tools in our remote work. They include shared documents, github projects for code as well as task tracking and a collaborative whiteboard for ideation. You can request access via the below links.
- Shared drive
- Github project
- Collaborative whiteboard
You can find more information about the way we usually carry out our work remotely in teams here.
Important reference material
This is a list of related work and resources relevant for this work stream. It comprises resources the work stream contributors consider good practice.